Friday, May 8, 2009

Xenagos Birthday Wish

Helo~

Xatinoel.. A name I kept asking ppl “Who is this guy?” months ago.. The answer I always got was “neh… The B3 monitor ar!!”… Frankly.. The image of yours didn’t appear in my mind.. haha.. It was ironic for me, as ur schoolmate to not taken notice about you. Sorry, I have to admit that I wasn’t a good observant.


Still remember the first outing we’ve been to together? TAO!! The TAO event has been marked in the "calendar" of mine as the first date we met together.. hehe.. It was nice to meet with you and all the other members… My thought was like “o.. This guys is xatinoel” The dinner had provided me an in-depth understanding towards you. Although we seldom chat and rarely have interaction, but I can feel the string has tied between us, the string of friendship. It is a remarkable thing to build up a relationship with someone who I had never notice of his existence during form six. Let’s appreciate this string and I hope that as days gone by, it will be tighten up more and more closely. Then after all the events we’ve attended together...


From CNY steamboat to the movie we watched together “Marley and Me”, the iconic one finally comes, JOGOYA!! The day which we forbids eating abalone as we've had enough of it! It was a new chapter in our friendship as we roamed around the city of KL thanks to your guidance. I will always remember you as the first person who intended and have brought me to visit a toilet -.- (maybe that’s a maze… haha)…TY!!

Although there isn’t a lot of history between the two of us, but I know that the blank paper will soon be filled up with colorful dots. You’re 21 years old now! A greater responsibility and challenges awaits you~ I wish you to endure all the coming challenges with a sea of luck! Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!


FROM,

XENAGOS

No comments:

Post a Comment