Friday, May 8, 2009

You + me = ???

Dear bear bear seong,

'Seong seong seong'... this name really sounds unfamiliar to me before you start playing MapleStory..i think i know you and the first time i talked to you was in Maple..i've never same class with you before right?( if i don't remember wrongly =p) however, i can say you are a good friend and a good guildmate to live with.

To be honest, i don't really know about you. though it's embarass to say so, it's a fact. however, time of knowing each other doesn't mean we have a bigger distance between each other. I feel comfortable talking with you and i can say you are a wise man. Your words sometimes wake me up and cheer me up when i was in sorrow. You are nice to social with and won't have the stranger feeling when communicating with you.

Knowing you is a sweet and bliss page in my life history. I'm glad we have the chance to meet and know each other. may our friendship last forever and our bond will only be tightened as time passes.

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!~~
~All the BEST in your everything~
~may God guide and bless you throughout the year~
~God bless.. =)~
from ENG 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment